School TourBack to overview
Explore Ajax territory with your school class
During a tour of 75 minutes pupils are shown around the ArenA by a football-passionate guide. During the school tour the students can smell the holy grass, take a seat on the coach’s seat, in the press room they can take place behing the microphone of Ajax’s coach and they can take a selfie in the dressing room of Ajax.
Good to know
- The ArenA School Tour is available in Dutch and English. The minimum number of pupils is 20. Free admission for teachers, with a max of 1 per 5 students.
- Are there any wheelchair users in your class? Please inform us before you book. Wheelchair users will follow a separate route due to the many stairs in the stadium.
- The Ajax Dressing room cannot be visited during training or match days (home or away), due to team occupancy.
- Different departure times are applicable on training and match days and the Gallery of Fame is less available on match days. Please check actual departure times in Agenda box right.
- You must book at least two weeks before the desired tour date by E-mail.
DURING THE SUMMER SEASON THERE IS NO FIELD IN THE STADIUM.
ArenA Schooltour & Madame Tussauds
The ArenA Schooltour is easily to combine with a visit to Madame Tussauds! At Madame Tussauds the pupils will meet real celebraties; feel like playing ball with Lionel Messi or David Beckham? Or maybe you prefer to 'selfie yourself' next to Lady GaGa or Justin Bieber? Madame Tussauds makes your dream come through, as long as you don' t forget your camera!
SCHOOL TOUR RATES PER PERSON
|ArenA Schooltour||€ 9,50||With a minimum of 20 pupils, free entrance|
|Combi School tour + Madame Tussauds||€ 16,50||€ 9.50|
DEPARTURE TIMES SCHOOL TOUR
Departure at Main Entrance E On request between 9.00 and 18.00 hours.